Fail, Pass, Merit or Distinction
Lead Adult Care Workers are the frontline staff who help adults with care and support needs to achieve their personal goals and live as independently and safely as possible, enabling them to have control and choice in their lives. In addition, Lead Adult Care Workers have responsibility for providing supervision, frontline leadership, guidance and direction for others, or working autonomously, exercising judgement and accountability.
Individuals will need to achieve the following prior to undertaking their end-point assessment:
- Care Certificate (15 Standards)
- Level 3 Diploma in Adult Care / Portfolio of Evidence
- English and Mathematics at Level 2
- Undertake a self-assessment in the last month of their apprenticeship
- Testimonies from service users – in the last three months of the apprenticeship
The apprentice will be assessed against the Lead Adult Care Worker Assessment Plan requirements. The two methods of assessment are:
- Situational Judgement Test
- Professional Discussion
Please note: attached assessment plan is the most up to date.
Get in touch to find out how to register
For further information on registering your apprentices on this end-point assessment, contact our team by email or by calling 0115 854 1620 .