Fail, Pass, Merit or Distinction
Adult Care Workers are the frontline staff who help adults with care and support needs to achieve their personal goals and live as independently and safely as possible, enabling them to have control and choice in their lives.
Individuals will need to achieve the following prior to undertaking their end-point assessment:
- Care Certificate (15 Standards)
- Level 2 Diploma in Care / Portfolio of Evidence
- Self assessment in last month of apprenticeship
- Testimonies from service users
- Level 1 English and Maths
The apprentice will be assessed against the Adult Care Worker Assessment Plan requirements. The two methods of assessment are:
- Situational Judgement Test
- Professional Discussion
The assessment plan can be found here.
Get in touch to find out how to register
For further information on registering your apprentices on this end-point assessment, contact our team by email or by calling 0115 854 1620 (Option 5).