A champion of social inclusion, Andrew ensures integrity through compliance with our regulators, and supports our Centres in relation to regulatory issues.
Whilst “a stopped clock may be right twice a day”, Andrew is on time, all the time. So what keeps him ticking? Taking on challenges and the satisfaction of a job well done; championing social inclusion; and upholding integrity in everything he does.
Andrew’s key roles and responsibilities include:
- Overseeing compliance with our regulators, and supporting the responsible officer with responses and updates to the regulatory bodies
- The Centre Recognition and Qualification approval process
- Overseeing investigations and evidence-gathering for Centre enquiries, appeals, complaints, malpractice and maladministration cases
- Supporting the professional growth and development of team members
- Supporting the implementation of business plans leading to the growth of Skills and Education Group and its subsidiaries
Motivated to have a real, positive impact on people’s lives, Andrew values being part of a workplace culture that supports autonomy by encouraging ideas, listening to views and encouraging self-growth.